My Weekly Money Check-up: 10|8
I am going to be doing a series called My Weekly Money Check-Up. Weekly Money Check-Up was a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. It has since been discontinued on her blog.
I think doing a weekly roundup is a good way for me to check back on my week.
This is for the week of October 1-8, 2018 – the week when this blog was launched. Yay!
1) The most I’ve spent this week was on my monthly bills. A lot of my house bills are bunched up. They become due at the beginning of the month.
2) This week I am thankful for YOU – the readers of this blog. They have left some super positive comments to my story, which gives me so much motivation and joy. So grateful for all of you.
3) Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did this week that made me happy was listening to podcasts. There is so much one can learn from them. The best part, one can do this while also doing another task or activity. Podcasts are conducive to multitasking. I listen to them to them while I take a walk.
4) I will consider the next week a success if I
- can continue with my daily posts,
- be regular on social media and Pinterest profiles, and (pssst. click on these to follow along on Facebook and Pinterest)
- get my blog subscription going.
5) One thing that I wish could change is the insane amount of pollution in my city.
If you had to describe your week in one word, what would it be? Let me know in the comments below. I love hearing from you.
Photo by The Lazy Artist Gallery from Pexels